100D , free sourcecode for gamemaker
A downloadable tool for Windows
100 Days, stopped project for now
I stopped this project a long time ago and realised i may not finish it. I donot want it to go to waste so i wanted to share the code for free.
This code/game may be usefull only if you use gamemaker.
You can learn to :
- Use physical world
- How to throw arrow and object in physical world
- How to make rpg-things (gui, skills, cooldown and such)
- How to create a state machine
- How to use timeline to generate randomized combat (wave of monster)
- How to draw a minimap
- How to read json file to make databases (eg : monsters, skills)
- How to read/save a game
- A little IA
...and many other things, run the demo !
If you want more explanations you can try to contact me below or at https://forum.yoyogames.com (my member name is fabseven)
Hope you can learn something - you can donate if you are really happy.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.